Expert Guidance in College Counseling
Nelson Resource Center offers a College Application Package that begins in early July for students between their junior and senior years. This package offers not only guidance through the process to assure admissions applications are complete and every deadline has been met, but that students have also applied for, not one, but a multitude of scholarships that are available to them.
If your child falls into one of these categories, he or she may be a perfect candidate for one-on-one consulting.
- High achievers / Ivy League.
- Learning differences and disabilities.
- Physical and mental health challenges.
- LGBTQ students and families.
- Divorced / single parents.
- Grief / death of a loved one.
- Those seeking a faith-based education (all faiths)
Ready to find out more?
Check out our college application counseling brochure.